The RI Convention offers clubs and districts the opportunity to share their successes with an international audience by planning and presenting some of the breakout sessions attended by thousands of Rotarians and their guests.
If you are interested in presenting a session at the 2009 Convention in Birmingham in June, I invite you to review the proposal form and guidelines found on the RI Web site at:
Please note that you must include the following information on your proposal form:
· Proposed topic and title of session
· Brief 1-2 paragraph description of session content and format
· The name of the person who will serve as the primary contact for organizing the session
· The name of the proposed moderator or leader (if different from above)
· The names of proposed participants, if known at this time. (Note: final speaker rosters will not be needed until after proposal has been accepted and session has been scheduled.
There are a limited number of available breakout session slots, and they will be awarded on a competitive basis. The deadline for completed proposals is Monday, 1 December 2008. Please send your completed proposal forms to Norah Webster , Program Development Specialist in RI’s International Meetings Division. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Norah via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-847-866-3055.
Program Coordinator International Service Programs